Training & Seminars
GGS is committed to raising the standard of environmental protection measures through the provision of professional development opportunities.
We understand how important it is to keep informed of the latest challenges and field techniques in land contamination. That’s why our training courses and seminars have been designed to help consultants, graduates, local authorities and industry professionals improve their knowledge of current environmental monitoring practices.
Whether you’re joining one of our training courses or booking a tailored seminar for your organisation, we’re happy to give you the benefit of our experience and technical ability.
2018 Ground Gas Training Dates
“Best course I’ve been on for years! Recommend a must for all geo-environmental practitioners.”
Associate Director, PJA Engineering
2018 marks our ninth year of delivering ‘The A – Z of Ground Gas’. It’s been a pleasure to instruct hundreds of professionals in best practice techniques that improve their service delivery, and save them time and money.
Now GGS and PAGeotechnical look forward to another successful year of training lots of new delegates who, like us, are committed to raising industry standards in ground gas monitoring.
- Bristol Tuesday 16th January – Wednesday 17th January
- Kettering Tuesday 6th February – Wednesday 7th February
- Warrington Wednesday 21st March – Thursday 22nd March
- Reading Tuesday 17th April – Wednesday 18th April
- Glasgow Tuesday 15th May & Wednesday 16th May
- Belfast Tuesday 25th September & Wednesday 26th September
- Chelmsford Wednesday 17th October & Thursday 18th October
- Durham Wednesday 14th November & Thursday 15th November
Take a look at our training review for 2017 and find out how we’ve met the needs of our varied delegates.
- Gain a full appreciation of the benefits of continuous ground gas monitoring
- Learn from experts who draw from 10 years experience
- Increase confidence in interpreting ground-gas data
- Improve practice through taking part in a practical verification session
- Increase accuracy when performing risk assessments
- Improve awareness and knowledge of Radon
- Increase ability to use graphics and charts to communicate complex data
How do I book a place?
Please note that places are limited to 35 people and these will be allocated on a first come basis.