Training & Seminars
GGS is committed to raising the standard of environmental protection measures through the provision of professional development opportunities.
We understand how important it is to keep informed of the latest challenges and field techniques in land contamination. That’s why our training courses and seminars have been designed to help consultants, graduates, local authorities and industry professionals improve their knowledge of current environmental monitoring practices.
Whether you’re joining one of our training courses or booking a tailored seminar for your organisation, we’re happy to give you the benefit of our experience and technical ability.
2019 Ground Gas Training Dates
“Exceptional course delivered clearly by experienced trainers. The subject matter was appropriate and with relevant case studies.”
NX Consulting, Director
2019 marks our ninth year of delivering ‘The A – Z of Ground Gas’. It’s been a pleasure to instruct hundreds of professionals in best practice techniques that improve their service delivery, and save them time and money.
Now GGS and PAGeotechnical look forward to another successful year of training lots of new delegates who, like us, are committed to raising industry standards in ground gas monitoring.
- Liverpool Tuesday 5th – Wednesday 6th February
- Milton Keynes Tuesday 26th – Wednesday 27th March
- Warwick Tuesday 30th April – Wednesday 1st May
- Edinburgh Tuesday 11th – Wednesday 12th June
- Central London Tuesday 9th & Wednesday 10th July
- Portsmouth Tuesday 24th & Wednesday 25th September
- Cardiff Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th November
- Leeds Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th November
Take a look at our training review for 2018 and find out how we’ve met the needs of our varied delegates.
- Gain a full appreciation of the benefits of continuous ground gas monitoring
- Learn from experts who draw from 10 years experience
- Increase confidence in interpreting ground-gas data
- Improve practice through taking part in a practical verification session
- Increase accuracy when performing risk assessments
- Improve awareness and knowledge of Radon
- Increase ability to use graphics and charts to communicate complex data
How do I book a place?
Please note that places are limited to 35 people and these will be allocated on a first come basis.
Bespoke training sessions
Are you interested in a particular area of environmental management? Do you want to become more aware of the affects of Radon, air quality monitoring, or best practice verification techniques?
Our multi-skilled team of experts are able to provide bespoke training sessions that will help you expand your knowledge base and enhance service delivery.
Created to meet your needs and requirements, training can be delivered at your premises where topics can be imparted and discussed in an exclusive environment.
If you would like to request a call back to discuss a private training session, click here.