Technical webinars by GGS
GGS has led the way in best practice and front-line techniques in continuous ground-gas monitoring for a decade. With our advanced in-house monitoring devices and team of experts, we have the capability to monitor the full spectrum of ground gases at both high and low risk sites.
Your webinar will be with Simon Talbot, Managing Director of GGS. Simon speaks regularly at UK and international conferences and events. This detailed and insightful one-hour session, including a Q&A, provides the ideal opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s most respected experts and increase your understanding of how continuous monitoring can cost-effectively shorten the duration of project delivery.
Topics to be covered during the webinar include:
- Ground-gas hazards
- Key properties of ground-gases
- Spot monitoring and continuous monitoring
- Additional lines of evidence and interpreting flow data
- Continuous monitoring for verification
- The Gorebridge case study
- Benefits of continuous monitoring for developers
- Latest guidance (CL:AIRE TB18) and summary