07Jan / 2019
Avoid the risk of applying outdated practices or relying on guesswork. Be fully informed of ground gas best practice in 2019.
Nine years of delivering ground gas training courses has been a learning experience for our tutors as well as our students. With each successful year GGS and it’s training partner, PAG, have made it their professional responsibility as industry leaders and trainers to be fully informed of changes to regulations and best practice. As well as having an ear to the ground regarding developments in the field of environmental monitoring, GGS has listened to and applied the feedback of hundreds of students. This has resulted in the “A – Z of Ground Gas” training course being expertly honed to match the needs of delegates, be they company directors, regulators, or site workers, and offering plenty of take home benefits.
GGS and PAG are therefore delighted to release new training dates for 2019 at eight locations across the UK.
The “A – Z of Ground Gas” training courses in the following cities are now open for booking:
- Liverpool Tuesday 5th – Wednesday 6th February
- Milton Keynes Tuesday 26th – Wednesday 27th March
- Warwick Tuesday 30th April – Wednesday 1st May
- Edinburgh Tuesday 11th – Wednesday 12th June
- Central London Tuesday 9th & Wednesday 10th July
- Portsmouth Tuesday 24th & Wednesday 25th September
- Cardiff Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th November
- Leeds Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th November
Each ground gas training course will cover in detail:
- The latest in ground gas monitoring, risk assessment and solutions design.
- Innovative techniques and best practice, including continuous ground gas monitoring
- Current guidance and regulations, including BS 8485:2015
- Verification including solutions design, materials and installation, including a practical demonstration and exercise.
- Empirical evidence and project experience, including a wide selection of case studies
- A practical understanding of continuous ground gas monitoring and its benefits
- An update on current industry best practice standards and how to apply them
- Increased awareness of Radon and how to manage the risks
- Improved confidence when interpreting ground gas data
- Reliable practical skills for ground gas verification
- A fully informed perspective when performing ground gas risk assessments
- Improved capability when using graphics and charts to understand and communicate complex data
Don’t take our word for it; click here to see what our 2018 delegates had to say about the value of attending one of our ground gas training courses.
We look forward to meeting you at ‘The A – Z of Ground Gas’ very soon.
Book your place on the “A-Z of Ground Gas” here.
Read what last year’s delegates had to say about our training courses by clicking here