14May / 2018
Committed as ever to adding value as standard, GGS has implemented new measures in line with customer feedback to enhance the quality and speed of our existing offer.
GGS constantly seeks to improve its continuous ground gas monitoring services. In pursuit of that aim, over the past year we have been taking into consideration customer activity and requests. Committed as ever to adding value as standard, GGS has implemented new measures in line with customer feedback to enhance the quality and speed of our existing offer. This includes improvements to client communication to ensure that equipment deployment, data processing and reporting are done on time, to budget and to the highest quality standards.
In additional we are substantially increasing the size of our fleet of our state of the art ground gas monitoring technology, the GasSentinel®.
- GGS Data: Gain the exact information you require, processed and presented in accurate time-series graphs.
- GGS DataPack®: Recieve our market leading factual reporting service, providing clients with both high quality graphs and visual representations of their data.
- GGS DataPackPro™: Benefit from our top end professional interpretive reporting service and take advantage of the experience and knowledge of our in house specialists.
These three packages allow you to choose the exact level of service you require with the flexibility of adding bolt-ons to ensure all of the components of your project are covered.
- Choice of permanent and trace gas sensors
- Water level monitoring
- Replacement headworks
- Purge & recovery tests (GGS PRT®)
- Equipment insurance (for insecure site locations)
- Continuous gas flow monitoring*
- Telemetry enabled devices through secure web-portal*
*These services are provided via our fleet of market leading on-borehole GasSentinel® devices – the first UK designed and built, continuous ground gas monitoring device.
Prices start at £239.00 per ground gas monitoring unit per week, with further discounts available for large scale and multiple sites.