27Nov / 2017
We are delighted to announce that our 2018 ground gas training courses are now open for booking!
2018 marks our ninth year of delivering ‘The A – Z of Ground Gas’. It’s been a pleasure to instruct hundreds of professionals in best practice techniques that improve their service delivery, and save them time and money.
Now GGS and PAGeotechnical look forward to another successful year of training lots of new delegates who, like us, are committed to raising industry standards in ground gas monitoring.
- Bristol Tuesday 16th – Wednesday 17th January
- Kettering Tuesday 6th – Wednesday 7th February
- Warrington Wednesday 21st – Thursday 22nd March
- Reading Tuesday 17th – Wednesday 18th April
- Glasgow Tuesday 15th & Wednesday 16th May
- Belfast Tuesday 25th & Wednesday 26th September
- Chelmsford Wednesday 17th & Thursday 18th October
- Durham Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th November
Every year the course content is updated to incorporate any changes to regulatory requirements and approved guidance. This guarantees that ‘The A – Z of Ground Gas’ is current and offers the highest quality information available to consultants, regulators, developers, and more.
We also evaluate the feedback of our delegates, to whom we are accountable to, from the past year. Take a look at our training review for 2017 and find out how we’ve met the needs of our varied delegates this year.
- Gain a full appreciation of the benefits of continuous ground gas monitoring
- Learn from experts who draw from 10 years experience
- Increase confidence in interpreting ground-gas data
- Improve practice through taking part in a practical verification session
- Increase accuracy when performing risk assessments
- Improve awareness and knowledge of Radon
- Increase ability to use graphics and charts to communicate complex data
We look forward to meeting you at ‘The A – Z of Ground Gas’ very soon.
Read what last year’s delegates had to say about our training courses by clicking here.